Saturday, August 7, 2010

Artist Offers Something Unique


Rischelle Brooks

I was born in Mount Isa in 1976. Coming from a creative family, I was inspired and drawn to art after seeing the beautiful artworks my immediate and extended family were creating. I studied art throughout high school and experimented with my creativity in my leisure time in the years that followed.


I am a contemporary, acrylic Artist from South East Queensland, Australia. I have a website at http://www.rischelle.com.au/. My artwork is designed to inspire and uplift people in their everyday lives.Support an enterprising Queensland rural woman artist, her work can be purchased at http://www.redbubble.com/people/rischelle

My artwork has been published in the internationally distributed Artists Palette Magazine (No. 61 April 2008) and the nationally distributed Honestly Woman Magazine (January 2008 Issue). Artists Palette Magazine described me as “a prolific and adventurous painter with her very own definitive style”.

I have been awarded many prizes and regularly exhibit in southeast Queensland. I would love to exhibit overseas.




No comments:

Post a Comment