Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Loving...


Loving these uber chic shop bags from Handmade Canberra made by Rachel Evagelou.  I especially like the line "
I got political at Parliament House"

as I had to get political last week with a State Election Candidate. I wasnt expecting it and was not prepared therefore just had to wing it.  Note to self:  you never know when you might just run into a politician so always be prepared with your list of wants and needs.

Anyway Rachel also just happens to make these adorable little girls dresses (can never have too many of those).


I am so glad there are people out there in the world who can sew and create.  We will always have stylish and beautiful things to enjoy from them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by ~ your blog is lovely ~ I will be back!

    ReplyDelete