Monday, October 11, 2010

Its Vintage - in Pambula!

Found!




Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous vintage shop in the seaside village of Pambula


From the moment you enter this exquisite shop you will want to be a part of the vintage world.



Teena, who runs the fantabulous Bowerbird will make you instantly feel at home as you trawl through her racks of clothes, shoes, accessories and other nic naks.



Bowerbird always has lots happening, there's bookclub, craft sessions, costume hire and coming up in the summer holidays - Tearooms.  Every corner and wall is filled with gorgeousness.


You could spend hours browsing and chatting to Teena who will instantly make you feel at home.


Pambula Bowerbird a true delight and definately worth a visit.



Teena has also just created the Pambula Bowerbird website so keep checking back as its bound to be gorgeous.


I love sharing things that make me feel good and happy and you will definately feel great when you visit Bowerbird.
I cannot wait for my next visit and thanks Teena for letting a complete stranger take photos.

And my little bit of gorgeous that I bought home...


Perfect!
(loving the bags too!)


No comments:

Post a Comment