Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Loving and looking forward to ....

Summer edition of Style Magazine


Monday morning I happened to be walking past their office in Forbes NSW


and received a very happy smile and wave from the editor Jacqui Greig, very excited that she saw me and waved without knowing who I was or what I was doing (just wandering past) and very impressed that she was in the office on a public holiday (my guess is just so we can receive our Summer edition).

Get a sneak peak of their new summer edition cover shoot here


Looks gorgeous

and check out their social pages


Catch up with all  your Central West friends.

If only we could buy it in Southern NSW, thank goodness for subscriptions

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Yes, we're madly crazily finishing up the Summer issue. As soon as I'm off deadline I'll return the favour and let my reader's know about your gorgeous blog! Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete