Saturday, October 30, 2010

Who Inspires You?

Every so often I come across someone who really inspires me.  This could be through work, socially, someone from my past or someone I find out about through reading about or listening to.

I have been very lucky throughout every part of my life that there has been someone there behind me, pushing me, challenging me, making me laugh and giving me something to aspire to.  These people come to me in many different ways and most are ordinary, every day people just living their lives. 

I always come away from these moments feeling lighter, calmer, happier and like a little bit of sparkle has been dropped into my being.

Who or what inspires you?

1 comment:

  1. I seem to have been fortunate to have always had someone inspiring in my life and love the way these people have pushed me out of my comfort zone to aim just a bit out of my reach. The key is to be open to learning and willing to have a go at something new.

    ReplyDelete