Friday, November 26, 2010

Loving the Fabulously Chic Curious Chocolatier.

If you love chocolate you will be in awe of Heidi Ross and her delightful and delicious chocolate shop The Curious Chocolatier from Canberra.



Heidi Ross with her love and fascination of chocolate has created the most fabulously chic online chocolate shop.

"I continue to be inspired by the world around me, by it's people, culture, food and art. I could not be happier or more tired. Starting a store of any kind is not for the fainthearted, but fullfilling the dream helps me get through the sleepless nights. I continue in addition to the online store to doing in-store tastings with our stockists. Maybe I will see you there. This website has allowed me to share my chocolate lifestyle with you. I hope you enjoy the products, and even incorporate some of our recipes into your repertoire."


Products range from the above Chocolate Tea Gift sets (all available individually as well) to the absolutely fabulous range of delicious designer bars in flavours which include dark chocolate with rosemary and apricot, mint dark chocolate and raspberry (my favourite) and caramel milk chocolate with pecan.

The packaging in themselves makes it look too gorgeous to eat but definately worth a try and a fabulous present for the girl who has everything.


Also in stock is the Love bar which is perfect for special occasions or just to perk your day up.




Try the Chilli Beer Nut Brittle for something different


Or put the lime in the coconut with lime and coconut milk chocolate

Flavours that you can not imagine have been created and although I have not tried them all am planning to work my way through the cyberspace shelves of chocolate.

Heidi also has a blog attached to the shop and you can sign up to become a chocolate pot stirrer to receive newsletters and recipes.

From reviews that I have read this chocolate is first class and has an international following but I recommend you judge for yourself.  With Christmas around the corner it makes a perfect gift or an indulgence for oneself.







1 comment: