Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sing It

All you 30 and 40 +'s I dare you not to turn up today's song and sing it loud.
Brings back such memories.

Which reminds me that am really looking forward to this year's Christmas Sing Star Contests in my lounge room.  Last year's was so serious that we broke a microphone (swear it was'nt me).  This year cannot choose between the wireless or wire attached microphone.  Wire attached is very good for twirling the microphone around until it comes back and smacks you in the head but wireless is very good for great dance moves and jumping on the couch (not Tom Cruise style please we are far too stylish for that).

In any case we will all be trying for the crown this year, my brother in law is apparently in serious contention as he dazzled at my sister's work party.  Bring it on.

Anyway I'm off to lunch now with some great girls.  Enjoy the day!



1 comment:

  1. Big thanks for the musical memories!
    Now if you could just organise Wham's Last Christmas for me, my step back into the 80's would be complete!

    ReplyDelete