Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Current job vacancies at The School of St Jude in Tanzania


 The School of St Jude in Tanzania founded by Gemma Sisia.
A sponsorship-supported English Medium School serving orphaned and vulnerable children from the lowest socio-economic backgrounds. Visit http://www.schoolofstjude.co.tz/

Looking for staff to join their administration team in early 2011.  Applicants for the following four vacancies should send an email to schoolofstjude@habari.co.tz with a CV and a letter outlining how you fit the desired attributes and skills.

There are also numerous other positions available.


I was lucky enough to attend the same school as Gemma and she helped me out recently on a school issue we were having.  That this special lady could find the time to help me was unbelievable.  My goal is to one day travel to St Jude's with my own children.

via








No comments:

Post a Comment