Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Visual Feast from What Katie Ate

Yay for blogger Katie Quinn Davies from blog What Katie Ate posting pictures from a weekend spent in Orange and Milthorpe, NSW.  What better way to promote the country.





Check out the post here.

What gorgeous pictures.

I will definately be visiting The Black Sheep Inn sometime in the future.  What a beautiful place and thumbs up to the Napiers, a great country family, who run it.  Looks like many fabulous night could be spent by the fire with a bottle of local wine and many laughs.

I wish I could visit right now.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love those pcitures. What a great place! I'll be popping on over to have more of a look, that's for sure.

    I'm having a giveaway over at Feather & Nest if you'd like to take part. xx

    ReplyDelete