Friday, April 1, 2011

Only 28 Days to Go....

If you are obsessed with Royal Wedding fever like "some" people I know check out Royal Wedding 2011.  It is your one-stop shop for everything Wills and Kate. "Like" this page for the latest news, a community of well-wishers, Will and Kate's "unofficial" visit, fun contests and so much more!
 
Loving the royal couple cutouts that are travelling the world
 
opener-toronto
 
although yet to spot them in my neck of the woods I am hopeful they might turn up.
 
 
What are you doing for the wedding?
Do you care?
Or are you waiting to be invited to a party like the one I am hosting where the ladies have to wear a wedding dress (preferably their own)?
 
Let me know, love hearing ideas.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I do have the big day marked in my calendar... will watch the broadcast... but that's it! Georgie x

    ReplyDelete