Saturday, May 14, 2011

Winter Goddesses part 1


Inspired by the girls at Birdsnest I am embracing the cold where I live










(This is for later tonight)





I die


snow queen fashion

D&G Fall 2010

D&G Fall 2010

D&G Fall 2010










I will have one of these shortly


                             Possibly don't try this look on the slopes



It is snowing on and off from where I sit



suziebeezie:

tricia foley in the country blog



Yay they ship to Australia now








Princess Mary Princess Mary and Prince Frederik hit the slopes with their children Prince Christian (b. October 15, 2005) and Princess Isabella (b. April 21, 2007) while vacationing in Switzerland.

Zang Toi Fall 2008 Ready-to-wear Collections - 002

Zang Toi Fall 2008 Ready-to-wear Collections - 012










                                        Silver Fox!
















And with sport done and dusted for the day yes I will be sitting near a warm fire with a hot drink.


Enjoy your Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment