Monday, May 23, 2011

Winter Goddesses part deux



Wondering what winter goddesses do on the Monaro during the long cold months?


Well of course there's skiing and snow play


But  there's also rugby


and soccer


and rugby


and tennis


the idea of a bookclub at the local cafe is a great idea but in reality I think we would just talk too much


dinner parties with good friends while the kids watch DVD's and snooze in the next room (on a good night)


and there is always a red by the fire in my home


snuggling in bed with the kids (ok its not us but I think we could give Angelina and Brad a run for their money)


Monaro girls are also gutsy (we drive to work in this)


 and lastly we know how to rug up against the elements (its all about the layers)


and my fav winter outfits at the moment (all put together by Birdsnest - makes Monaro girls, and girls everywhere, lives much easier and stylish)...

Ocean-motion_brand_image_portrait

perfect for parent teacher interviews (at least I would look together)

Wet-weather-_brand_image_portrait
canteen duty at Netball (yes they play rain, hail, or snow)

Canvas-and-cashmere_brand_image_portrait
Quick trip into the shops (actually I rarely have quick trip, to much fun to be found on Monaro streets)

Trenched-in-blue_brand_image_portrait
lunch with the girls

Freedom_brand_image_portrait
running errands for the boys

Winter-bloom_brand_image_portrait
school dropoff

Bollywood_brand_image_portrait
Trivia nights (at least I would look smart)

And the ultimate winter goddesses

The Birdsnest girls of course

They help us all feel and look good for life on the Monaro

(pictured at Dalgety Women's Day - thanks Danielle)
 

2 comments:

  1. What a great post ! Its much the same up here on the Central Tablelands and I think I need to take inspiration with some of those outfits - I too would look more "together"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wear any of those outfits....!

    Thank you for another lovely post.

    ReplyDelete