Friday, July 29, 2011

A Different Point of View

I have never found much to like about a -7 degree frost




But this morning my 4yr old daughter couldn't believe the amount of sparkles we were surrounded by on our early morning trip to the school bus




She was right


Everything was sparkly






The sheep were even sparkly





It was rather magic




I saw the frost through sparkly eyes this morning for the first time ever






Now I will remember that I am surrounded by sparkles every morning.


What a way to start our day!!


6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, fresh set of eyes your daughter has given you! You are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i so love this post. right up my sparkle alley.
    certainly warmed up my wintery day.
    what a wonderful collection. thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the sparkly sheep!! Great shots...
    :-)
    BB (the other bush chick!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe sparkly sheep are tomorrows project for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One can never have too much sparkle in their life. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous way to see a frost - sparkly! I love the frost. Love winter. Sparkly, lovely winter. xx

    ReplyDelete