Friday, August 12, 2011

Getting to Know You

I have many gorgeous followers and would love to get to know you all.


Aside from holding an afternoon tea party which would very quickly transform into bubbles and Sing Star (which is not out of the question by the way)


I have come up with some questions (with thanks to Simone from The Bottom of the Ironing Basket - fabulous blog ) to suit rural life in Australia.



I hope its a fun way to get to know some fab followers.  It can also be a great way to shamelessly flog your blog, site, business, leave words of wisdom, inspiration or whatever.


Email bushbelles@activ8.net.au and I can send out the questions (you can include pictures if you wish).

(It's a new idea so as with everything I do I am sure it will evolve naturally)

And just so you can get to know me I will answer them first!  It will be up shortly.... OMG!!!  (Is this the right  time to mention that I have never been one to enjoy talking about myself!)






No comments:

Post a Comment