Want to drive change in your career & industry?
Applications are NOW OPEN for grain producers and agribusiness professionals within the Australian grains industry to be a part of the 2011/12 Australian Future Grain Leaders Program.
The Australian Future Grain Leaders Program is a national leadership program for people working in the Australian grains industry.
The program aims to build the leadership potential of young people by encouraging them to actively engage with the industry to develop new ideas and knowledge.
- Enjoy the benefits of personal growth from being a member of a small national learning group;
- Mix with other highly motivated and successful people through industry networks;
- Be a part of a partnership experience with people highly committed to change;
- Explore an industry project of interest to you and of benefit to the grains industry;
- Participate in an integrated program developed especially for you and the grains industry; and
- Attend face to face forums in Canberra and Melbourne as part of the program. The program face to face dates are 12 – 14 October 2011, 15 – 17 March 2012 and 23 - 25 July 2012.
Applications Close - Friday 16 September 2011
For more information contact Program Facilitator, Jo Eady on 03 56 822 811 or 0419 912 879 or email: jo@ruralscope..com or see: http://www.graingrowers.com.au/