If you're aged between 20-27 years with a passion for agriculture and rural NSW the RAS Rural Achiever Award is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Each selected Rural Achiever will receive:
- A share in $17,000 prize money
- All expenses paid, nine-day behind-the-scenes experience at the 2012 Sydney Royal Easter Show
- Opportunity to network with key industry leaders
- A dynamic professional development and communications workshop
- Visits to NSW Parliament House, Government House and The Land Newspaper
- 12 months RAS membership
You may be selected for the Woolworths Agricultural Business Scholarship program and one finalist will be chosen to represent NSW at the National Rural Ambassador competition.
Applications close this 18 October 2011. For more information and to apply, visit www.sydneyroyal.com.au/ruralachiever
Follow the facebook page here