Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"True" Friendship

Thanks to Outback Girl for posting this poem about friendship (not sure who wrote it).

I think it sums up the best of my friendships....

and head on over to Outback Girl to say hello, I think I could be besties with her - she lives the life I used to - and I loved it.


When you are sad
I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.



When you are blue
I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.



When you smile
I will know you finally got laid.


When you are scared
I will rag on you about it every chance I get.


When you are worried
I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.



When you are confused
I will use little words.


When you are sick
Stay the hell away from me until you are well again.
I don't want whatever you have.


When you fall
I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.


This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end.
"Why?" you may ask; "because you are my friend".


Friendship is like peeing your pants:
Everyone can see it,
But only you can feel the true warmth
 







Is this like you and your bestie's?




For all of you - from me!





2 comments:

  1. LOL! So cool! Love that poem. And yes, so much of that I could relate to xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout BushBelles

    I love your amazing pictures. I am back inspired and settling back into my parents station life. Time to Blog. Well not to much I keep running the internet over.


    Cheers Outback Girl

    PS I'm always in the marked for like minded Besties .... LOL

    ReplyDelete