Tuesday, April 17, 2012

All the Pretty Horses (are at Grenfell this weekend)

Why all the prettiness?





Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Models on the catwalk at the Hermes Spring/Summer 2009 collection fashion show during the Paris Fashion Week, Paris, France.

It's Grenfell Picnic Race Day of course....

The Grenfell Picnic Races (http://www.facebook.com/grenfellpicnics) are running this Saturday offering a fun-filled program featuring five races, live entertainment, a full bar, canteen and coffee with plenty of activities to keep the children busy!

Not to mention a magnificent Fashions on the Field prize pool in excess of $2000 cash plus prizes.

Pinned Image
via

I love Grenfell


and I would love to be going


Unfortunately I cannot


However....


The Grenfell Picnics very generously have on offer two complimentary race entry tickets.





via

If you are willing to take a picture of yourself dressed for the races or a photograph of some other stylistas on the day to post on Bushbelles blog let me know and its yours!!


First past the post wins.....




And yes this could be you....

via

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go but I too, am unavailable (in Armidale for my first intensive school - totally exciting:)
    It's been a four years since I've been to Grenfell and I loved it there. It is beautiful with the Wedding Mountains as the back drop. Ah, so lovely - enough day dreaming, off to biology!

    ReplyDelete