Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

I spent yesterday in one of our districts glorious woolsheds catering for a function


Far from being a chore on Easter Saturday we had a gorgeous time


and was again one of the last to leave....


This morning I am treading on broken easter eggs and contemplating my white chocolate stained quilt cover whilst trying to get my head around getting in the car and taking the kids to the grandparents for lunch....














Eat loads of chocolate and have a gorgeous day!!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to spend the day. I love the smell and feel of shearing sheds. Hope the rest of you Easter was a bit more restful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb, finally got a good night's sleep last night and feel restored again. Hope yours was great too!

    ReplyDelete