Saturday, July 14, 2012

Loving...The Birdsnest Story

Country girl + city career + rural romance = success

Check out The Birdsnest Story here featured on the ABC last Friday night,
and how a small business in the NSW town of Cooma is developing a worldwide market selling fashion items online.


That's Jane, second from right, the whiz behind Birdsnest with other birds from the nest.
For me a trip to Cooma isn't complete without a stop into the shop.
My girls love it too, my boys, well they usually knock something over, but they know I need my fix.

Find the Birdsnest website here

Birdsnest

(Don't you just want to hang with them and soak up the gorgeousness)


2 comments:

  1. I just love Birdsnest. Jane's story is amazing - as someone else who fell in love with a farmer I can really relate. Plus it is definitely like Christmas when your parcels arrive!!! And the best customer service ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was closer to visit the shop in person :)

    ReplyDelete