Applications for 2013 are now open and close on 2 October 2012 for projects taking place after 1 January 2013.
Applications for the 2013 round of CASP will be accepted between 1 August and 2 October 2012.
CASP provides small grants to arts and community organisations and local arts councils in regional NSW for short term, locally initiated projects. The aims of the program are:
- to assist locally determined cultural activities;
- to increase opportunities for regionally based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs;
- to enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities;
- to encourage communities to work together to develop and participate in cultural experiences;
- to bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional activities; and
- to leads to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity in rural and regional New South Wales.