Saturday, March 30, 2013

Loving the Love

Easter is all about new beginnings and love.

Pinned Image

I love the love given to our family during our ongoing trauma's.
Its a bloody long hard slog with no certainties except to keep telling myself that everything is as it should be.


Throughout it all I keep looking to people who have overcome trauma.
I am mesmerized by the strength and resilience shown by ordinary people which in my eyes makes them extraordinary.

I keep looking to people who have stood up for their rights and not been swayed by the bullies.

I keep looking to people who are honest, genuine and sincere.

Everyone has a story to tell.

I have just been told about the story behind this sculpture by Michael Scott Lees at Sculpture by the Lake Jindabyne this Easter weekend.


A magic scene that speaks of love, resilience and a mum and dad's love.

And now I am crying again.

My thanks will never be enough for those magnificent people holding my family up at the moment.

I hope magic happens for you and your family this Easter weekend.  

Hold your children tight.

XX

2 comments:

  1. Dear Julia,
    I don't know what your family is going through at the moment but I hope and pray it works out ok, wishing you and your family a blessed Easter. xxx Deb

    ReplyDelete