Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Kirbassa

KIRBASSA ~ Beautiful Handcrafted Jewellery Made In BOMBALA!

Made by two local sisters, Kirby and Kass, Kirbassa unique jewellery offers bold funky loveable handmade statement pieces which can also be customised to your own styles.


I also think the pieces are very pretty and individual.



You can shop their range here


I always love hearing about rural girls doing what they enjoy and making a business out of it.


Head on over and like their facebook page and take a browse.


2 comments:

  1. Truly said all of them are pretty on their own style. Gotta hop on their page now. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to your wonderful blog I contacted Kirby and Kass to see if they wanted to sell some of their jewellery through my shop "Kindrawares" in Coolamon. We want to stock some locally handmade products. So, thank you!!! Donna

    ReplyDelete