Announcing the launch of the 2013 E-Leaders Program. Following on from the successful online leadership program that was run in 2011/2012, the National Rural Women’s Coalition (NRWC) will run a second program that will enable 20 women from rural and regional areas, the opportunity to take part in professional development. With no down time, babysitting fees or travel costs, women can participate from the convenience of their own homes.
Online leadership, learning and networking for rural women
· Build capacity in your community, sector or farm business
· Connect with other rural women around Australia to network and to share ideas
· Undertake professional development from the convenience of your own home
· Learn from industry’s best via a series of webinars
· Bring your chosen project or ideas to life
Who should apply?
Women who are involved in primary and associated industries (agriculture, fisheries or forestry industries). Applications are open to all ages. You don’t need to be directly involved in primary production to apply - women who live in rural and regional Australia and want to make a difference to the sustainability of their community are also encouraged to apply. Unsure if this is you? Please contact us for more information.
Cost of the Program
How to apply
Applications open on 24 June 2013 and close on 12 July 2013. Complete the online application form by going to www.nrwc.com.au. The application form will be online on 24 June so watch this space! Places are limited.