Thursday, October 24, 2013

Who Are the Smashing Rural Women in Your Life?


My last post got me thinking about the smashing rural women in my life.
There are a few I hold so close in my heart that I don't know what I would do without them.
Each one is different but brings so much joy and wisdom into my life.
Each one is magnificent (a favourite adjective because to me it describes them so well).

  (Splendid in appearance,
Grand or noble in thought or deed; exalted
Outstanding of its kind; superlative) via

Lets face it when times are tough there are very few who stick around so you hold onto those who stand by you and in return you hope you can do the same for them.


These people are not always the people you expected to find either.

And when times are good these are the people you do not forget.


Lately these women in my life probably don't even know who they are (they will though, an impromptu party will happen, as they are the best).

They say out of difficulties lie opportunities so look for those.  Eventually they will appear.  Probably not in the form you expected either.


And for that I am thankful.

So stand beside the people you love through their trying times of imperfection, and offer yourself the same courtesy; if you aren’t willing to, you don’t deserve to be around for the perfect moments either. - via:

So to the resilient rural women in my life and yours



No comments:

Post a Comment